Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentines Day? boring....

Love is in the air...

Yet I'm working my legs off... 10 hours shift... Seen countless of couples, flowers, chocolates, teddy bears... You name it. But then again, I do not have anyone to celebrate with me, just like the past 17 years... Oh well, I should at least give her a present. This is only the second one, I've ever bought in my life...

When I bought it, my superior, (Restaurant Manager) ask me who is it for... and smirk. Wishing to squeeze that information out of me.. xD But she failed

This year's present, I've given her 4 hours of my life and waited for 5 hours for her arrival... But yet again, she disappoints me.. (However, its not the first time) Despite that, I made the delivery at the eleventh hour. Felt so proud of myself. xD

On the second day, everyone at my work place asked me who is the 青蛙公主? Hahaha.. Now she got a new nickname... Especially my supervisor.. She kept popping up names. Is she Jing Ying? Is she the girl that watched movie with you the other day? Is she Shu Mei? She almost got it right. But she never actually seen her. That's why I wanted her to find me. But my manager thinks that's a very bad idea... Asking a girl to look for a guy on Valentines. Well, at least she had fun with Chia Chun on Valentines.

I've got many suggestions from different people on Valentines...
~ Where got people give a green plush for Valentines? It's a FROG some more!
My answer: She loves green mar... And she wants that frog

~ Buy chocolate or flowers are better lar...
My answer: Buy chocolates? You eat it, then it comes out as 'chocolate'... Then its flushed away and forgotten forever. Flowers? Real or fake ones? Real one: Some girls will dislike them, cause they believe your love will die just like the flowers. Fake ones: Some girls will think that your love is as fake as the flowers. So, tell me frog princess... do you like flowers?

At the end of the day, I have only one regrets... WHY IS MY BREAK TIME SO LATE? Sob... T_T Nestle was giving out free 100,000 free ice creams!!!! all cornetto ones!!! I guess that's how I celebrate my 18th years old Valentines...





Sad... isn't it?

No comments:

Ads