Monday, March 17, 2008

Okaay...

School started today, my first class was PJ (Pendidikan Jasmani). I never really like this class, but today it turned out different. I usually don't get to play any sports as the 'pros' dominates the field. But today we are lucky to have a football field to 6 person. 3 on each team. we played like crazy. Lin Yuan (the goal keeper) gets to collect the ball again and again. Some people even scolded me don't torture him lar. Cause we are bad football players, and our aiming is like beyond imaginable. So we are went close the goal post, but we manage to missed it eventhough it is only a few steps away. haiz... sorry Lin Yuan...

Then in class, we haven't resume class as we are getting our results paper. haiz... No need to see the papers also know what type of results do i get. The subject I have confidence of passing it have failed me. haiz... I can only blame myself for not preparing earlier, since i know that the SSYS is on the same day. BUT I guarantee there won't be a second time (cause it's impossible for me to enter the SSYS 2010).

At night, i talked to Julin at tuition. At least she recognize me after i told her we are at the same tuition. When I talked to her, her sound was different. She had a sore throat (I think, cause sisn't comfirm with her) CED take care of her!!! hahahaha...

I guess that is it for today

JAJT was here at 9.28pm

No comments:

Ads