Sunday, April 20, 2008

tagged... sob... hz made me to answer these questions... xD

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Answer: No way...

2. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Answer: Singapore!!! XD

3. Do you think all girls like roses?
Answer: not all

4. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Answer: time

5. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Answer: First get a new and updated Personal Computer then I would buy some proper kennel for my dogs

6. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Answer: Yes, but not immediately. You have to wait for the right moment to touch this sensitive issues

7. Movies that I enjoy most?
Answer: Three Kingdom. Andy Lau is the perfect man to act 长三赵子龙

8. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Answer: Not to pretty but yet not too ugly. (just kidding) must have a kind heart and 笑口常开 but not gila wan lar.
 
9. What annoy you the most?
Answer: No money and friends are using/betray me for their own benefits

10. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or kiss?
Answer: Anything is fine. (evil laugh)

11. Will you choose a girl who is good looking but not that smart or a girl who is not that good looking but quite smart?
Answer: first one. easy to bluff. xD

12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Answer: HEALTH!!! can do anything when you are sick

13. Will you join politics?
Answer: Nope

14. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Answer: No, the merchandise they offer are never suitable for me. I would like customized items

15. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Answer: Being kuai lan/annoying. But is quite difficult, cause since primary i'm like that

16. What's on ur mind right now?
Answer: finish answering this questions hz made me answer... (just kidding)

17. What's the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Answer: A friend of mine fell down from the school roof

18. What is the nicest moment that ever happened in ur life?
Answer: When I'm using a high internet connection computer

19. What makes you feel disappointed?
Answer: Not allowed to hang out with my friends when i'm invited

20. What will you do today if tomorrow Earth is gonna be destroyed?
Answer: make sure I confess with my other half

No comments:

Ads